Thursday, June 13, 2013

Moving on

So as of last Saturday I know longer have a job. I will not go into details. I am simply moving on. So what job to find for me, you might ask? I want to help people. I want to go  back to what I use to do, social work or daycare. I know scary, this gal forming the minds of the young, but I was good at it. Kids like me. Not sure why but they do. Looking for a job is difficult. I haven't truly done that in 8 years. I had a job for most of that time. It makes me doubt myself and my insecurities pop up. But I have to do this. To reach the dream I want, which is really quite simple. I want a place with my husband and my fur babies. A place of our own.
So step one is to find a job.
Something I want to do where we are living now, which is with my parents and brother, is to make it more of our home. I am doing that by cleaning up the back yard and creating a space for us there. Then I will be cleaning an organizing the room and putting more of our things out on the walls and such so it feels like our place. 
Moving on sometimes staying in one place but not being stagnant. I am the happiest I have been in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
Goggles are good