Saturday, June 8, 2013

Lost and found

So I have been away from this blog for quite some time now. I was really far away from everything for quite some time now. It was easier to hide from everything, my failures, my successes, my friends and my family. Easier to lock myself up in a tiny little room, inside my head and my heart. I cut myself off from everything that I loved. Not sure why I decided to punish myself on such a heavy level  but I did. I had lost myself by doing what everyone close to me wanted me to do. Well not everyone. I ignored what I wanted.
So that is the lost part. Now let's get to the found part.
I feel like I am alive for the first time in a long time. My life isn't ideal, no one's is really. But I am seeing things with new eyes now. I no longer have a cushy job at chemical company. I work at a bar and do odd jobs for people to make ends meet. I have to say I am so much happier working at the bar than I ever was working my other job. I have started back on the road of spirituality. I won't get preachy on this blog. I do, however, feel lost without some sort of daily meditation. I am, also, moving more. Yoga and walking seem to get me more balanced. And let's not forget dancing. I have been drilling at least a few times a week and I am teaching a couple of friends at their house. I am embarking on learning middle eastern rhythms with the help of a good friend.
All in all, I feel like I am finding myself and it feels pretty good. I will be posting on here more often :)
That is a threat by the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
Goggles are good