Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Long time

I know it has been a long time since I have written here. I didn't really want to for whatever reason.
I started the Artist's Way with a group of great ladies. We all bring something different to the table and it makes the experience of it all even better!
I am teaching belly dance and I love it! I want to give the people who are taking my class the best time ever! I know I might sound a little too excited but I can't help it.
I have other good news. I don't have arthitis or fibromyalgia. I have been having a lot of pain lately and it was worrying me. So I went to the doctor. And although I am having pain it has nothing to do with my family history and everything to do with being overweight and out of shape. So basically I have the fatness. Something I can deal with.
So I am very motivated in so many ways. I will write more soon. Must go to sleep so I can get up and exercise in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
Goggles are good