Friday, May 22, 2009

Starting

Okay Starting June 9, I will be teaching a 6 week class focusing on arm and hand movements.
Here is the info: Arms in Dance taught by Ananya
Date: June 9 for 6 weeks
Time: 6 to 7 p.m.
In this class, we will learn abotu the different types of hand/arm movements and postitions, for ballet to flamenco and how you can incorporate them in your dance. We will learn strenghtening exercises and perform drills.
Please bring a towel for stretches.

It is $10 per drop in class or $55 for the entire 6 week course. I also can offer private sessions.

2 comments:

  1. I posted a link to here from my blog. Don't forget to add the location of the classes to your post. ~N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Red moon tribe studio. ask me for directions

    ReplyDelete

Me

Me
Goggles are good