Friday, February 13, 2009

Getting over it

So I saw some people tonight that I didn't really want to see, but it was bound to happen sooner or later. Our circles run too close. Some of the reactions, not mine, were a little over the top. One would think after 13 years that things could be let go, but I guess not. I was angry because it was so high school and why poeple couldn't understand that that was a different time and things were done/said that were in that moment and cannot be changed now. For the hate and anger to still be so fresh took me by suprise. And that was when I realized some people just can't get over it. What ever that it might be.
And that made me think that the next step in becoming the best I can be is letting go and getting over it. Those things in my past might be the very things that are standing in my way now. So I have to step away from what I once was in order to become what I want to be.

1 comment:

  1. HERE< HERE!!!

    there are times when you have to let go and let the other party be bitter and unhappy and just live and honestly as you can, leaving that baggage behind!

    thank you and your hubby for all your help today!

    ReplyDelete

Me

Me
Goggles are good