Monday, March 30, 2009

Finished tasks






I call them finished tasks, but none of them are tasks. My friends Lu and Jason got married 10 days ago. Here they are to the left.
I finished my dress. I think I look pretty good in it. The pattern is Vogue 2810. Pretty easy to use actually. This is me and my loving hubby, Kevin. Don't we look twitterpated?


I made another Oddling. This time I got paid for it. Here he is. Oddlings are little stuffed animals I made for some of my friends this past Christmas because I didn't have a whole lot of money. They were a big hit. I just yes scrap cloth I have left over from various projects. I have bunches of buttons and embroidery thread. This one I call Toothulu. It kinda looks like a tooth combined with Cthulu. I am making my husband a green velvet Cthulu. I should have it finished soon. I will post pics when I do.
So I am completing things. Now to make the time to practice dancing more. I never seem to make that time for me. I need to though. For my sanity.
End of July beginning of August, we will have a home of our own. Come hell or high water. It will be tough, but we are going to do it. I am so excited for it!

1 comment:

Me

Me
Goggles are good